How to take Full Backup of the Website in cPanel
In this tutorial we are going to show you, How you can take backup of your website from the cPanel.
Here are the steps to take backup-
1. Login to your cPanel account. If you are not having click here to get Linux Hosting with cPanel from BigOne Host Web Services.
2. Select Backup from Files Section.
3. After that click on Download or Generate a Full Website Backup.
4. Here you will see older backup for download and for new download you need to Select the Backup Destination and the Email Address on which you want to get notify once the backup completed. Click on Generate Backup.
5. Now the final window shows that your backup is started and in progress.
This is all about the Full Backup in cPanel.